Balanced direct out
FX loop
1/8” headphone out/line in
-15db input pad
Power supply: Switching
Dimensions: 2 x 11 x 11 in
69 x 275 x 272 mm
Weight: 8 lbs / 3.6 kg

Not a heavy amp at 3.6kg (8lbs). About the same as a light bass, in fact. But it's still too heavy for me - I've bought a G-K MB200 - which is less than 1kg. That, with my new BF One10, will give me a rig weighing less than 8kg. :)

I can't afford to keep two amps regardless of how good they are, so unfortunately this has to go and is now up for grabs. It is in pristine cosmetic condition and A1 working order. No issues. Will be well-packed in original packaging with all literature, supplied speaker lead and mains lead and despatched via an insured and tracked method. The buyer will be sent an ETA and tracking information. My feedback is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/263574-discreet/"]here[/url].

For a quick turnaround I'm asking the bargain price of [b]£150 only[/b], to be paid via bank transfer please. This will include postage to mainland UK. This is a great amp that is based on the Ampeg Micro VR, which sees a lot of love on the forums - but obviously the PF350 is more powerful. It is very robust and well put-together too, having a steel case - it is unlike the very small and very light car radio-type amps (like the MB200) :D

Edited by discreet

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1461921355' post='3038705']
I hope yours isn't set to 115v discreet :ph34r: :lol:
[/quote]

It is not, but I will make sure the buyer checks it on receipt! :)
Now *SOLD*.

Edited by discreet