Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pedlatrain Jr with Hardcase & Digitech Bass Synth Wah

sk8

Only recently bought these but I’m struggling to fit them into my current sound so I’m going to let them go. I could keep them as pedals to just make noise with but it seems a bit of a waste for just at home use. I keep doing this but each time I do I basically end up just using a clean sound with no effects. They just sound so cool at home and then when I use them in the band situation it just doesn’t fit! My loss your gain!

Anyway to start we have a Pedaltrain JR in hardcase. Great pedal board but with the case a bit overkill for my needs. The hardcase is very well built and sturdy and will protect your effects with ease plus there is extra room for cables etc. I bought this for £160 + P&P and this one is only a few weeks old so a price of £130 + P&P seems fair.

Next up is an EHX XO Stereo Electric Mistress. A great pedal with no noticeable loss of bottom end to my ears. Check out the EHX site for full specs but it’s basically a Flanger and Chorus in one. I’ve got the original box, instructions and it comes with its own 9 volt power supply although I run it off a daisy chain. Again only a few weeks old and all I’ve done is put Velcro on the bottom to attach it to the board. SOLD

Next we have an EHX Nano Small Stone. Great phaser simple and effective. Comes with original box and instructions. Again only a few weeks old and all I’ve done is put Velcro on the bottom to attach it to the board. SOLD

Finally I have a Digitech Bass Synth Wah. I bought it to explore Envelope, Synth and Octave sounds and as much as it is a hold load of fun I’ve now discovered that I’m not a fan of envelope or octave but synths are cool! Anyway this might as well go if I get interest. Comes with box and instructions. Again only a few weeks old and all I’ve done is put Velcro on the bottom to attach it to the board. £45 Inc P&P seems fair.

I’m considering putting up my Pickle Pie B as it’s not getting the use. If anyone’s interested let me know. I’ll have to work out a price for it.

I prefer payment by bank transfer or cheque but i will accept paypal if you pay the fees.

I can put more photos up as required. Let me know if you want any specific pictures

Thanks for looking

Edited by sk8

they are both capable of a wide sweep on more extreme settings and this is enhanced when distortion/fuzz is used. The nano stone has the colour switch which kicks in a deeper sweep. Not sure of the sound you're after but check out the ehx site as although the demos are on guitars it does give you a good idea of what is capable and i'll try and do a some soundclips this weekend but i can't promise anything.

Mystic Boo from TB did some SEM clips you can find here [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=578779"]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=578779[/url]

Hope this helps

its not too heavy but the amount of pedals you put on it obivioulsy has an effect. its qouted as 17lbs total on the PT site. The handle is comfortable and it was an easy lift with the pedals i had on it plus some cables in the box. The Hardcase is definately worth it as you could chuck it in the back of a van and know everything will be safe.

Bump to say 'Bump'! and that i'm now away on a course until next weekend so won't be replying to any pms till then.

Could be interested in a trade for a cab to leave at church. 12 or 15 by preference but may be interested in a 2x10/4x10. Should handle 300 watts at 8 ohm ideally.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...