Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot BLX 80

wrinkleygit

Try again,my trusty combo still for sale,must be a gift at £150,in excellent order,what other combo with 7 band graphic,presets,di,tweeter & liftable with one hand can you buy for that money,I would like to own a 'ray or b/o thumb,so if anybody in the s'west would like an amp & some cash for one of these,please get in touch,mike.

Lightweight?! I used to own one of those, and it nearly did my back in on the way home from the shop. It's about 30kg (66lb), with a small handle and no wheels. :) It's a ported design with some grunt to it.

alot of people dont know anything about them

i own the bigger version, the blx130, and its awesome, merton is challenging Shuker's building time (:)) with an extension cab for it too. I love it, great tone, and the clever cabinet makes it sound louder than 200 even some 300w combos.

if you'll deliver it for £150 (using interparcel's cheap prices), £150 is a sound price

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='293943' date='Sep 28 2008, 03:56 PM']merton is challenging Shuker's building time (:huh:) with an extension cab for it too[/quote]
I'm gonna beat him to the longest build ever, sad to say it won't be ready before I fook off on holiday on Weds, sorry :) Gutted. I guess that's the trouble with trying to fit it in around work, gigs, rehearsals and family stuff, haha!

What's that you ask? Before 2011? Hopefully! :huh: