Why become a member? ×

A brace of Ibbys - SR1206 and SR1605 - SOLD
£550

Russ

It's time to trim the herd a bit, so I'm offering my two best Ibbys to all you good folk on Basschat. :)

First is my SR1206 6-string:

I've owned this bass for about 18 months, and it's hardly been out of the house, let alone gigged. It's one of the nice Premium models, with a mahogany body, wenge/bubinga neck, wenge fingerboard, Nordstrand Big Single pickups and Ibanez's 3-band EQ with a midrange frequency switch. It's beautifully made, very lightweight and sounds fantastic, and comes in one of Ibanez's nice soft/hard cases, complete with case candy and tools.

I'm looking for [b]£550[/b] (they're over £900 new).

Secondly, we have my SR1605.

I bought this last year from fellow BC'er ezbass (I think he used to proceeds to fund his new Maruszczyk). The specs are the same as the 1206, but this one has a very pretty burl poplar top, and is even more lightweight (maybe 7lbs). This one also has an Ibby case with all the accoutrements.

Looking for [b]£500[/b] for this one.

[b]£1000[/b] for the pair. I'm open to offers on either.

I'm based in Croydon and collection is preferable, although I can meet you anywhere within the southern half of the M25 if necessary. In a pinch, I can ship, but at your expense.

Edited by Russ