Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* EBS TD660, Neoline 2 x 10 and 1 x 15 Cabs
£1100

JamieSales

Hi guys,
Looking to sell my EBS stack. This has been owned by me from new since 2011 and is in excellent condition. I've been using DI boxes for gigs for the past few years so this has seen increasingly little use.
It's the TD660 head which will come with the heavy duty flight case as seen in the pictures. The cabs have been kept in DIY boxes from new and have no scuffs or tears. They are the Neoline 2 x 10 and 1 x 15 cabs which is a great setup as they are loud and super lightweight.
I'm not looking for trades at the moment and would prefer to sell the rig whole. If there are no offers, I will probably look to splitting the rig up for sale.
I will also include 2 Monster Speakon cables with the rig. Any questions, please ask.
Swansea Area.
Cheers,
J

Edited by JamieSales

Friday Bump guys.
TD660 Head inc. Freestyle heavy duty rack, original box/manual (If wanted) and 2 x Monster Speakon cables.
Neoline 2 x 10
Neoline 1 x 15
These are collection only unfortunately as I just haven't got any spare time at the moment to meet too far from where I am based (Swansea)
Cheers,
Jamie

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TD660 Head - [b]£600[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neoline 2 x 10 - [b]£325[/b] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neoline 1 x 15 - [b]£275[/b][/font][/color]
Full Rig - [b]£1100[/b]
All in excellent condition,
Cheers

Midweek Bump guys. Just a thought...
It's become increasingly obvious that I have little chance of selling these items to anyone remotely local to me which is what I had hoped for (10,000 Watt Harley Benton combos seem to be the order of the day down my neck of the woods at the mo) So I was just wondering if anyone using this forum had some information regarding courier services for our gear. Although the head comes in a solid rack mount, I don't have anything that I would consider suitable to transfer the cabs in and I'm not sure that I can source adequately proportioned boxes and packaging to go with.
My question is: what would be the best way to send any of my items which doesn't involve me looking for boxes/packaging, which doesn't add too much cost on top of the items and which is considered safe and reliable. Is there even a way?
Cheers,
Jamie

Cabs are always difficult to ship unless you have the original packing,,I have send cabs to Europe a few times with card over thre grill, remove any castors. and lots of big bubble wrap.The amp in its rack I would think just large bubble.but sometimes a valve can dislodge.but that's no bigy.Rich

Edited by richardd

[quote name='JamieSales' timestamp='1458141777' post='3005058']...
My question is: what would be the best way to send any of my items which doesn't involve me looking for boxes/packaging, which doesn't add too much cost on top of the items and which is considered safe and reliable. Is there even a way?...
[/quote]

What's wrong with the DIY boxes you've got the cabs in..? Wouldn't they protect enough for shipping..? Wrap 'em in cardboard or tie 'em in with cord, stick on a couple of labels and they're good, I'd have thought. Why not..? :huh:

[quote name='JamieSales' timestamp='1458141777' post='3005058']
Midweek Bump guys. Just a thought...
It's become increasingly obvious that I have little chance of selling these items to anyone remotely local to me which is what I had hoped for (10,000 Watt Harley Benton combos seem to be the order of the day down my neck of the woods at the mo) So I was just wondering if anyone using this forum had some information regarding courier services for our gear. Although the head comes in a solid rack mount, I don't have anything that I would consider suitable to transfer the cabs in and I'm not sure that I can source adequately proportioned boxes and packaging to go with.
My question is: what would be the best way to send any of my items which doesn't involve me looking for boxes/packaging, which doesn't add too much cost on top of the items and which is considered safe and reliable. Is there even a way?
Cheers,
Jamie
[/quote]

I've literally just used endless amounts of bubble wrap and labels and all has been well, granted I've had it insured with postage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...