Why become a member? ×

SOLD EA CXL112's with Soft cases and Flightcase SOLD

tayste_2000

I have up for sale (as of Sunday when I take delivery of my new cabs) my lovely Euphonic Audio CXL112 cab's I have a "L" and "E" model so one is slightly lighter than the other. The L is in mint condition and has been flightcased for most of it's life the E is in pretty good condition withg the only thing I can see on it being some scratches on the speaker grill which of course doesn't effect performance. They both come with soft covers one is an official EA one which will be supplied with the L and the other is a none branded one which will be supplied with the E. I also have a big flightcase that fits both and it's a live in flightcase it has 2 speakon jacks on the back that connect directly to the cabs and a lift off front, in the course of it's life however a few handles have pulled out of the case and one of the casters is making funny noises which leads me to believe it might need replacing in the near future but end of the day flightcases are designed to be smashed about so that your cabs don't.

So priced up I'd like the following for the cabs if selling separately

CXL112L - Offers (Including soft cover)
CXL112E - Offers (Including soft cover)
Flightcase - Offers (Cost £200 a few years ago)

Now these cabs just battered my old Ashdown ABM cab in terms of volume and they are really just increably loud and detailed. and each would cost you £750 plus £200 for the flightcase and an additional £65 per soft cover meaning the total new value of this lot is £1830. Also these cabs are light enough to carry in one hand each (As long as they aren't in the flightcase of course)

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...