Why become a member? ×

Holy sheeeeeete.

NancyJohnson

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='288118' date='Sep 20 2008, 05:41 PM']Checked out the link and I just saw your second post. "fenders, Gibsons..." You been at the metz again Pav? :)[/quote]

I am stone cold sober. Honestly. Sober enough to have just been to the garden centre and spend £600 on some furniture with my good lady wife (which I had earmarked for a new bass).

This guy had some seriously good stuff listed...about a half dozen old old Jazzes, some Precisions, Les Pauls, SGs, amplifiers, acoustics. They were all shot in what looked like the same location.

P

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='288128' date='Sep 20 2008, 06:02 PM']It's one of them, isn't it? An eldritch, magical shop that exists for just long enough to sell a harp that plays itself, or a pipe that attracts all the rats in Hamelin.

And when you try to find it again, it's just a blank brick wall.

I hate it when that happens.[/quote]

Of course, sometimes it's just on the other side of the street.

[quote name='TheDarkReaver' post='288342' date='Sep 21 2008, 12:59 AM']The more likely explanation is that his account got hacked and someone tried to run a scam with it.[/quote]

What happened to mine. And don't get me started on how useless eBay were in helping resolve matters - even triying to charge me fees! Needless to say I told them where to stuff it - and I'm no longer registered with eBay.