Why become a member? ×

Trace elliot GP12SMX 4x10 combo, ***traded***
£250

steve

After buying this in December as a back up, my original backup has been repaired, so while I'd love to hang onto this for old times sake, I need the space and the cash so sadly it has to go. Sounds epic, in "roadworn" condition, but recently serviced and a damaged pot replaced at a cost of £75 by Dave Lunt.

[attachment=212471:DSC_0144.JPG][attachment=212472:DSC_0154.JPG][attachment=212473:DSC_0155.JPG] (can't figure out how to rotate images)

I'm happy to get more pics if required, please note sale price excludes cats!

I'm looking for £250 (and I can throw in a homemade trolley with heavy duty wheels if it goes for this price) - possible trades would be [s]an analog mixer with built in FX,[/s] a light weight (class D) bass head (Markbass?), possibly an electro-acoustic parlour guitar, or WHY. Potentially cash either way for the trade.

Pickup from Radcliffe, North Manchester preferred so you can try the amp out, I could also look at meeting half way somewhere.

[color=#ff0000][b]NOW TRADED[/b][/color]

Edited by steve

90s TE gear is dirt cheap now. However, every time I see somebody gigging with one, it sounds absolutely amazing (to my ears, better than pretty much all of the contemporary rigs). I gigged TE for around 10 years - rock solid and compliments at almost every gig. Wish I could carry this

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1455703392' post='2981531']
Great combos - I gigged one relentlessly for years, and it sounded consistently great and never failed me, despite some of the abuse it took, including falling off a very high stage (just the combo thankfully, not me). GLWTS.
[/quote]

did it damage the floor at all? :huh:

[quote name='three' timestamp='1455704347' post='2981547']
90s TE gear is dirt cheap now. However, every time I see somebody gigging with one, it sounds absolutely amazing (to my ears, better than pretty much all of the contemporary rigs). I gigged TE for around 10 years - rock solid and compliments at almost every gig. Wish I could carry this
[/quote]

I've never heard anything negative said about them, except maybe for their weight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...