Why become a member? ×

Midlands Bass Bash 3 - A call to arms!

Si600

I was trying to keep this a bit quiet so as not to ruin the surprise but...

Would anyone like to come to this years Midlands Bass Bash and do a mini-masterclass or seminar on their interest or profession? Bass related, as interesting as I find crankcase rebuilds I'm not sure anyone else does :P

I'm thinking along the lines of those who build to bring their wares or do something on setups for example, sound engineers to do something on FOH mixing or recording, the life of a cruise bass player with anecdotes. Anything really.

I'm only looking for three or four speakers otherwise we'd run out of time, but builders are welcome to set up a stall in the room.

It's not a trade show by any means, and I don't want it to be but I'd like a bit more pizazz to it than last year :)

PM me with any ideas, partly to keep the suspense, but mostly not to clutter the boards with organisation details!

Simon

Edited by Si600

[quote name='Si600' timestamp='1455286276' post='2977821']
Would anyone like to come to this years Midlands Bass Bash and do a mini-masterclass or seminar on their interest or profession? Bass related, as interesting as I find crankcase rebuilds I'm not sure anyone else does.
[/quote]

Aww! I was going to do a little bit about British Glass from 1800-1910. Boo!