Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD 1981 Marshall Superbass mk2 100w £550. Have a look.......
£550

tommorichards

For sale £550

You want a bass amp? Go elsewhere. You want a thunder power super bassonic electrical amplification device? Then step right in.

Here we have the literal master of the amplifier throwing down a wonder amp, literally called SUPERBASS, for the likes of the low end monsters that we are. You dont often see these for sale, or even used with basses. Do you know why? GUITARISTS ARE HOGGING THEM. This phenomenon is due to 2 things:

1 - They know how amazing these things are and dont want anyone else to have one, so they buy them all and destroy them through sheer brute force with hammers and tone and tacos i think.

2 - Theyre jealous of how amazing you'll sound playing through this demon. It volumes so much and basses so much that they want it all for themselves and dont want the bass to be heard, so they use them to make the bass themselves. DONT LET THEM!

This one is even more special than you can imagine too. Want to know why? I WONT TELL YOU! Okay, here it is. This model is special because posh people know it as a "transitional" model. As they were changing models or something, they needed to make one more amp with the balls this has, so they searched high and low for all the best parts in the factory and asked the etheral spirits to form it into this amp. Therefore, when they tried to brand it, the spirits would not let them. This is why you wont see any markings touting JCM800, or SUPERBASS on it. The amp wont let them. Only you and i know.

As for the 4 hearts inside? Theyre new. It pumps so much ph/fat out of it, they were near death when this fell into my arms, so i had brand new ones surgically implanted into it to restore life into it. Now, it sings and sounds sexy.

Of course, being from 1981, its got battle scars, and the switch that tells the unworthy that its heart is beating (read power switch light) no longer functions on this plane of existence. You will just know its on from the sound it produces when it plays.

Anyhoo, if you wish to gaze upon it, look below and you shall receive. If you wish to gaze upon it in person, i am located on a small penninsula in the west britain labelled simply "wirral".

TL:DR? 1981 Marshall SuperBass 100w mk2 all valve amp for sale @ £550.

Edited by tommorichards

I have a previous model superbass and a bass jcm800. Sounds like your model is halfway between the two, which will make it an awesome amp. Great price as well, I can only see that increasing in the future. Someone should snap this up.