Why become a member? ×

Aguilar TH350 & Matamp Neo 2x12 - BOTH SOLD
£715

tayste_2000

Testing the water here and ideally would like a trade. I'm actually quite happy with this rig but most gigs I'm going ampless and when I do use this I've barely got it on 1/4 so I can potentially go smaller with a different cab/combo and I think given what I'm doing a 1x15 would be best for me.

Aguilar TH350
Bought new less than 6 months ago.
Not much to say, amp is in mint condition.
SOLD

Matamp Neo 2x12
Red Basketweave Tolex
Black speaker cloth and hardware
4ohm & 16ohm switchable (for vintage amps)
Weight - 21.8kgs
600w

SOLD

[attachment=210282:IMG_4234.jpg]

[attachment=210283:IMG_4235.jpg]

[attachment=210284:IMG_4237.jpg]

This is a one of a kind cab made for me using squarer dimensions and an offset 2x12 configuration over the vertical alignment of the traditional bass 2x12, this was largely so at the time a newer GT200 MK2 could fit on top of it. I don't believe another has been made since and if it has it won't have been red and it won't have had switchable impedance.

Proof of weight when I picked it up from the factory in 2013

[attachment=210285:IMG_1392.jpg]

If someone wants the lot great, if someone wants the head then I'm afraid the cab needs to go first.

So trades wise either looking at a part ex with money my way on a 1x15 cab, pretty much anything considered but the lighter and smaller the better, else 1x15 combo's against either the cab or the whole lot particularly interested in the TC Electronics BG250-115. I'll also consider powered PA speakers.

Items located just outside Manchester in Macclesfield, will ship at buyers expense but would prefer collection.

Edited by tayste_2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...