Why become a member? ×

*NOW SOLD, Thanks* ACG (John East) 02 Pre-Amp (includes)
£120

Happy New Year!

I’m having a clear out to raise funds for a new bass so I’m selling a mint ACG (made by John East) 02 Pre-Amp (includes):

· additional passive tone (purchased from John East)
· extra set of black chrome dual-concentric knobs. (N.B. there is no knob for the passive tone)

I got this in a trade a while back. It’s in great condition and works perfectly. I’ve added the passive tone which is a brilliant addition to the unit. The range of sounds you can get from Scooped through to dub is awesome with some really unusual sounds (I’d planned to put it on a fretless, which would work a treat!).

This is a ‘filter-based’ pre-amp and pretty similar to that found on a Wal or an Alembic, but for much less cash! Although a bit fiddly at first, once you get into it the pre-amp works incredibly well and feels more articulate than say, an Aguilar OBP-1 or a John East J-Retro (my only two examples that I can compare). The pre-amp complements the pickups well and doesn't take away from the instruments character, it just adds. A top piece of kit!

Here’s the blurb form ACG:

[url="http://acguitars.co.uk/docs/eq02Manual2009.pdf"]http://acguitars.co....2Manual2009.pdf[/url]

I’m asking [b]£120[/b] for the lot.

Best regards and thanks for looking

Freddy

Edited by Freddy

Hi D.

Yeah, no problem, dude.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's 96mm on it's longest side by 26mm at it's widest. I say it this way as (you'll know this), the PCB's shape looks like two rectangles (one thinner than the other), stuck together. The other end's width is 14.5mm. Sorry for the rubbish explanation, not my strongest point![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Does this help?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Regards[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Freddy[/font][/color]