Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 5 (Not LX)

dub_junkie

Bought new old stock in February of this year. in near mint condition(one teeny weeny ding on the side too small to see) Not a current LX model but one of the previous ones with solid figured maple wings. 35'' scale length, EMG's, Tonepump preamp.

Only reason I'm thinking of moving it on is I've two of these and I just prefer the feel of the oil finished natural one.

any marks in the pics are just reflections

Would be interested in a trade primarily.I'm hoping Spector values havent dipped too much given what some of the LX's went for at Reverb/SC recently
but if you do want to buy then I'm looking for around £650 for this gorgeous example of a Euro 5.

Basses I like are nice Stingrays and Sterlings and G&Ls but would consider others. maybe a Lakland?
other 4 and 5's considered too but must be in excellent working order with no issues. cash either way depending on what you have

If it dont sell I'll leave it up for a few days just to see what trade offers come in

thanks

Keir

Beautiful bass..... and love the colour! :)

The Euro is completely maple whereas the Euro LX is alder back, then a thin slice of walnut and a maple top. Spector say the wood combination makes for a 'stronger fundamental'. I have both models and love each.... :huh: