Why become a member? ×

SOLD f115 fearless cabinet
£750

Rabbie

Rare as hen's teeth on here and absolutely best cabinet I have tried. Brand new made for me by the great guys at Tricky Audio in August, BUT simply too powerful for my upright uses and too difficult to take to the gig in a car which also has a double bass and a band member with several guitars and his amp. I am now getting a crazy 8 from the same maker, which will cover 80% of my needs. These guys are truly great and make a wonderful product. Don't take it from me, search the Internet and find reviews and opinion on the Greenboy fearless. £750 posted in the UK.
The sound is absolutely the best sound I have ever had in a loud setting. It is indeed loud and clear beyond its size, like all reviews will say. Again, only selling as too large and powerful for my double bass needs and because I need the money.
Happy to trade with small and light cabs like Crazy8, or Phil Jones stuff plus balance my way. Thank you very much.

[attachment=206039:IMG_0001.JPG]

Edited by Rabbie

Much as I would love to have this, I am not in the market for a new cab at the moment. If you tell everyone how heavy it is and point out the option to have it in a monitor/wedge position it would make it even more irresistable. I have played through a f112 and it was indeed all that and more. This must be luscious.

Good point Owen and luscious it is indeed. It's weight is actually surprisingly light for the beef it puts out but we are still roughly 43-52lb, I think more or less 20kg but I may be wrong. I prefer it upright as in photo but yes you an use it wedge as well.
All the info from Greenboy are here
http://greenboy.us
Any query of course contact me and I will do my best to answer. I can guarantee top top top top class sound here, honest guys. I'm not all that clued up in technicalities but the website above does a good job of answering most tecchy queries.

PS I'm in Perth Scotland so probably too far for most but pickup is welcome. Insured postage for this is in the region of £40, so if you are happy with a lesser option or know a better option obviously that's money off the price.