Why become a member? ×

Aguilar TH500 and OFFICIAL Bag -***SOLD***
£450

Dood

Hey everyone,

I have an Aguilar TH500 with official Aguilar carry bag (and power cable of course) that I need to sell. I'm selling it because I am stupid, not because I don't like it. I love it. But I love some other toys more at this present moment and thus need to sell something I don't want to sell in order to fund them. Don't you just HATE that.

This is up for the chop and believe me I will withdraw this as soon as I can find a way to keep it!

Pictures to come soon.

[font=Arial][size=3][b]Power Output:[/b] 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Preamp Section:[/b] Solid State[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Power Section:[/b] Class D[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Transformer:[/b] Switching mode power supply (SMPS)[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]EQ Section:[/b][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Bass:[/b] +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Mid Level:[/b] +/- 16 dB[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Mid Frequency:[/b] 180 Hz – 1 kHz[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Treble:[/b] +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Drive Control:[/b] Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Effects Loop:[/b] Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Inputs:[/b] One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Speaker Outputs:[/b] Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Balanced Output:[/b] XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3]Tuner output[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Cooling:[/b] Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][b]Dimensions:[/b] 10.75"W X 8.5"D X 2.75"H[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3][/size][/font]

Edited by dood

I like to keep the Moderating Team busy :)

On that subject, I think the modding team on BassChat are absolutely brilliant! There's no forum I've ever been to with staff like the hard working bunch here! Ace :)

As much as it pains me, I must bump this advert to sell my amp!

New toys arrived yesterday, so I'm spending time making lots of crazy noises in my room!

Uk shipping included in the price as is the bag and power lead. Supplied in the original box too.

Still available! Drop me a PM to discuss! - Have replied to all messages.

There's one of these on eBay at the moment for £388 in the US, but shipping is over £100 and you'll need to cover VAT and Excise too accounting for another 25% on top, so this one here for sale is a bargain!

Edited by dood

I had a message to ask about the condition of this amplifier - I completely forgot to add some details there. Ok, so I bought it July 2014 and it is in great condition indeed. It only made it to a couple of gigs owing to the splitting up of a function band that never really gigged as much as we'd hoped. I have used it for some lessons and the odd rehearsal. You'll have heard it in my magazine reviews over at Guitar Interactive Magazine too. I genuinely love this amplifier but I've been naughty and bought other gear in the meantime which need paying for.

The amp has always been bagged safely. The handle of which has become a little fluffy which is unusual considering the lack of use. Oh well.

If you have any questions, please do ask and I will get back to you as soon as. The amp and bag are back in the original box sealed and ready to go to a new home.