Why become a member? ×

Gallien- Krueger MB Fusion 500 - withdrawn for now
£400

deepbass5

[b]Keeping to evaluate with new cab until after Christmas [/b]
I bought this as a back up to my Mark Bass but have ended up using it extensively on my Jazz gigs and rehearsals.
As soon as I got this i acquired three NOS Brimar ECC83 from a radio ham friend and A -B'd this with the original JJ ECC83 All subjective i know but thought they were warmer so kept them in. The three original valves will be supplied with this as spares.

This also comes with a small laptop bag just the right size to hold it tight and take the leads. A great little amp, I have also used this as a valve pre-amp, a good trick to breath new life into your other amps.

I have pedal and box & leads etc. Pick up preferred. Thames Valley

Edited by deepbass5

I had one of these and stupidly sold it. Wish I could afford this one. Valve pre not a gimmick, it runs at high voltage like an all-valve amp. Immense tone and very versatile. A bargain at this price. One of the best Class D lightweights out there in my opinion.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1446060981' post='2896636']
I had one of these and stupidly sold it. Wish I could afford this one. Valve pre not a gimmick, it runs at high voltage like an all-valve amp. Immense tone and very versatile. A bargain at this price. One of the best Class D lightweights out there in my opinion.
[/quote]

Oddly enough, I concur ;)

Thanks guys - just want say you are not just getting a great little amp, but the original tubes worth £30. Three British NOS ECC83 CV492 valves that are inside would set you back $100 each

Of course no one else in the band will notice the difference :)

B :gas: :gas: m

Edited by deepbass5