Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L For Sale - !GONE!TRADED!
£345

AnalogBomb

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Hi Folks, [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Up for sale is my Schroeder 1212L cab. It really is an awesome cab, it’s just I’m GASing for a Barefaced! It’s the 1212L with the angled driver, which makes for great monitoring and it also has the tweeter. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It’s in great condition (apart from a small nick on the bottom front panel – done by me getting it out of the boot!) I’ve moved the rubber feet too, so that it can be stood upright, in order to make the most of the angled design.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It’s 700w and rated at 8 ohms and has the black hard wearing tolex cover. I’m asking £345 and that will include postage. Not really interested in trades, unless you have a Barefaced Retro Two10 or Compact (I can also add some cash to a deal). I’m based in Leeds and can travel within reason (60 miles or so) to deliver! Thanks for looking![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I’ll also aim to take some better pics, but I’ve included one to give you an idea. Oh, forgot to mention, that it’s light as anything too![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]AB.[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by AnalogBomb

Hi Mate.

Although i cant help with the sale i just wanted to pop in and say i went through the 1212L to BF RT10 change last month. For me it didnt work out, BUT, had i not have kept hold of my 1212L i think i would have stuck with the BF. The low end is fantastic, a big improvement over the 1212L. its quite a different tone, and one i liked at first but felt it was a bit too far from what i had been used to.
I did sell my RT10 and went back to my 1212L, but now im just waiting for a BF Big Baby 2 to arrive, as i cant quite settle back with the 1212L.

Anyway, GLWTS.

To be honest, I didn't really notice a massive mid hump, I noticed more the punch that you get from it. Really, almost tight and very articulate. So I guess you could like it to a p bass type of feel.

You really need to try one to get the full picture. If that helps at all :/

Yeah, I'd go along with that. More akin to what a P bass gives rather than a bark.
I do find its a bit smoother out front, the lows seem to bloom and the overal tone isn't what you hear if you are standing close to it. Unfortunatly for me MPs tog my gigs are on small stages and I can sometimes find the on stage tone a bit tiring.
Never had any complaints tough, other than to turn that bloody amp down lol.