heel adjust vintage truss rod
American Vintage custom 64 Jazz single coil pickups
American reverse vintage open gear tuners
American vintage bridge threaded steel barrel saddles
Nickel/chrome hard ware
3 ply white/black/white scratch plate
clay dot markers, F bridge cover accurate positioning, finger rest
Auxiliary strap button on back of headstock
includes Blond hard shell case with paperwork and case candy.
included with case candy, Leather vintage strap, fender flat wound strings, mutes for bridge cover, vintage cable, cloth, and vintage fender jazz manual.
Bass weighs 9 pounds, I have just changed the fender strings for a set of Elixer nanoweb 45-105 they sound fantastic great tone with just the right amount of brightness !!!. £40 a pack !!!

my feedack [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/164771-geofio-feedback/page__st__30__p__2803757__hl__geofio__fromsearch__1#entry2803757"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2803757[/url]

These Basses are £1669 in the shops. The bass was purchased brand new from a dealer as part of an exchange for other musical equipment.
I already have a top end Jazz so this is surplus to my requirements, it is a bargain for someone who likes a quality built Jazz. These have a wonderful rich tone. the neck feels fantastic, very skinny!! and nice rounded edges, solid Jazz through and through. i still have the shipping box. I would trade for nice P bass, let me know what you have. cheers

What Fender say : [color=#333333]A modern reproduction of a bass that helped define modern music. Fender based the American Vintage Series on actual vintage instruments from their past, to bring you a period-correct '64 J Bass that plays like a modern classic. From the classic body shape and tone woods to the "ash tray" cover, this bass screams vintage. The slimmer C-shaped neck and laminated-rosewood fretboard ensure authentic feel and vibe. Newly designed American Vintage pickups give you the bold, and sought-after, tone of the original. For pure, unadulterated '60s J bass vibe, pick up Fender's American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass. [/color]
[color=#333333]With today's American Vintage basses, Fender has gone back to the drawing board with new features, new specs and the most fanatical level of vintage accuracy yet. They've restored original tooling dies, voiced new pickups, reformulated vintage colors, and more - based on actual vintage instruments. [/color]
[color=#333333]The Fender American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass sports a slimmer C-shaped maple neck and a rounded-rosewood laminate fretboard. Fender moved away from the "slab" style of fingerboards in 1962. [/color]

£950 cash price, trades wise looking for a a nice Precision Bass or similar . These Basses are in shops in the uk for £1669, thank you any questions 07707351915

Edited by geofio

Just asking out of curiosity really.
I've got a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/253892-fsft-fender-usa-precision-bass-l700/page__p__2665255#entry2665255"]US Standard P[/url] and a mid-80s Japanese Jazz. So I guess another Jazz wouldn't make much sense.

I think the American Standard P basses are great, and I guess they've only gotten better since I got mine.

Edited by adamlunt