Why become a member? ×

DR. BASS Cabs (may PX Swap small combo / Stingray)

Marcus

Guys,

I'm going to be needing a more dirty distorted / overdriven sound for future gigs and have bought a cheap 410 to thrash and not be bothered about.....

Hence my lovely DR. BASS cabs are up for grabs....

Recently purchased from our very own BassJamm for £450 i'm offering these up at an amazing £350 !!!

The Cabs are :

1260 which is a compact 3 way design which has a 12" driver 6" Driver & Horn. Rated 500W

210 compact offset 210 cab rated at 600W

All Drivers are High Quality Eminence....

Both cabs are 8ohm and together make a really potent compact / lightweight rig for all but the biggest of stages. I did a gig with a my old U2 Tribute recently, medium size venue with 3k pa support. The sound guy said he hardly had me on the desk, he couldn't believe the output from these clever little boxes. Good nearfield sound too !

I can easily carry both cabs (1 in each hand) and they fit side by side into the boot of my BMW 3 series

RX1260
51cm wide
39.cm high
38cm deep

RX210
51cm wide
45.5cm high
38cm deep

May do a deal with good quality compact combo... eg phil jones / mark bass or PX towards a Rosewood Board Stingray

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Pkomor' post='278549' date='Sep 6 2008, 01:05 PM']is that £350 for both cabs,

if so im very interested!

whereabouts are you based?[/quote]

Yes it's for both cabs...... unbelievable isn't it ?

My God I'm good to you guys !!

I live in Sunderland, but can be flexible re meeting up etc...

ATB

ha ha...... yeah quite possibly !!

My view is you can either put something "on the market" or put it up for sale !!

I don't let little things like money get in the way of a deal.... whether buying or selling !!! :)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='278650' date='Sep 6 2008, 03:35 PM']right someone put a straitjacket on marcus!!!!!!

he's gone bloody crazy!!!!

lol :huh:

thats a great deal mate!!

i dont even need to wish you luck with the sale![/quote]

[quote name='Marcus' post='278654' date='Sep 6 2008, 03:41 PM']ha ha...... yeah quite possibly !!

My view is you can either put something "on the market" or put it up for sale !!

I don't let little things like money get in the way of a deal.... whether buying or selling !!! :huh:[/quote]

i like your attitude!! :)

plus you never have to wait around for stuff to sell!

you price it right and off it goes!!! lol