Why become a member? ×

My Gear

Darkstrike

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='278334' date='Sep 6 2008, 12:36 AM']Very eclectic collection there mate :unsure:[/quote]
What can I say, I have no style, :lol:

[quote name='Clarky' post='278335' date='Sep 6 2008, 12:38 AM']Where's the 7-string :huh:[/quote]
Does it count if I duct tape two together and take a string off. :)

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='278350' date='Sep 6 2008, 12:53 AM']Where is the bass in your avatar :huh:[/quote]
Oh that :huh: , thats an artists rendering of a super shortscale picallo six string bass................ :lol:

[quote name='Darkstrike' post='278729' date='Sep 6 2008, 05:47 PM']Thanks guys! :)

As for the Cort, its real growly and agressive, loud as hell too, and fully active/passive.
Cops a decent Stingray sound, and the neck is lightning fast, since its raw wood.[/quote]

yeah they do make some nice basses, always fancied a go at an A4

[quote name='Bassmonster' post='278865' date='Sep 6 2008, 10:28 PM']yeah they do make some nice basses, always fancied a go at an A4[/quote]
They make nice stuff, and a a good price point, I wouldn't be suprised if I owned more in the future.

[quote name='SJA' post='279002' date='Sep 7 2008, 10:55 AM']are those Kahler trems on the Frankenjazz and SX P?
is there much routing needed to fit those?[/quote]
They are, Hybrid's from Whammiworld.
The rout isn't that big, I wouldn't do it without knowing I want one, unless the instrument dosn't matter to you.
I took the chance without trying one, and loved them. I lucked out, I can understan they are not for everyone.

Kahler rout.