Why become a member? ×

SOLD Washburn T25 5 string bass REDUCED £100!!
£175

Bassman666

Hi people! Decided to sell my washburn T25 5 string bass as I really only feel comfortable playing 4 string jazzes so this just sits unused. It's in excellent condition with very minimal marks. It's a really nice looking bass with the thru neck and natural wood color. It's passive and has a vol/vol/tone/tone setup. Plays really well and even at the £300 new price I'd say these are a great deal. The only downside is the input jack can be temperamental ie if you press on the lead when plugged in it may cut the sound. Needs a new input jack, not a big job but havnt got round to it as I don't use it! Any trial welcome and collection/meet up only for now as I don't have any posting materials!

Edited by Bassman666

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have a weight or any scales to hand but I'll try and get hold of some. As for the bass, I've lowered it to £100 which is a bargain! It's in great condition with a fairly fresh set of strings, like mentioned the only fault is the output jack issue. Yeah viewing is welcome I'm near Portsmouth. Pm me if interested