Why become a member? ×

Northern FX Gathering 11th October

tayste_2000

I'd really love to come but, I'm 16 and i dont think my dad would be like oh sure I'll drive you there and pick you up from wolverhampton lol. I'll see what I can do, 11th oct few days before my bday would make a great present my first bass get together. I'd feel ashamed 4 pedals and only 2 working leads lol and a plank used for a pedal board well i say plank, its liek a shelf lol :) the shame.
It's great thing to do tayste!!!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='286424' date='Sep 18 2008, 08:45 AM']Sew the seads of a dead relative! do it now so they can have their funeral on the 11th.[/quote]

Bit early for that. Give it a week or two. Maybe I'll just start with some illness first before moving onto full on death.

You going down btw Mikeee?

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanna come over but between lack of funds, a gig in the evening and having no wheels at the moment it aint gonna happen. This was my chance to hear the infamous pedalboard of doom in all it's glory, (not to mention those new cabs of yours) damn! Well I hope I get another chance sometime and I hope you guys have a lot of fun!