Why become a member? ×

Yet Another Peavey Day

kodiakblair

Sometimes these things are meant to happen. Got home from work yesterday and a fella had a load of bass gear for sale via the
local FB gear page.With him only being a mile away I had a look and saw a Peavey Fury.

40 minutes later I've another Fury in the clan :lol: From 87 and weighing just 8lb and sporting a very nice RW/Maple neck she's a welcome
addition.I'll call her a "she" as that makes 3 Furies .
[attachment=199891:3 Furies.jpg]

The Greek Myths had 3 Furies ,Goddesses of Vengeance :o
Mines are sweethearts :D

Legal limit ? If there is I'm a dead man :D

The white/black/maple is a wonderful playing and sounding bass,closer inspection shows it's been used as a battle axe in more than one
skirmish :o The all white on the right is the latest one and from it's condition I doubt it's ever heard the call " Present Arms " :lol:

With the early slanted SF pickup Fury in the middle things are pretty much covered.

Wasted no time Jon.

The fella had agreed to sell 15 minutes after posted his Ad. Worked out well for him as he went to Bo'ness and bought a drumkit right
after meeting me.Said he was trading the T-Bird that night for more drum gear.

Even better my gaffer texted this morning saying they were letting me go so I had plenty time today for playing :lol:

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1441232426' post='2857209']
Legal limit ? If there is I'm a dead man :D
The white/black/maple is a wonderful playing and sounding bass, closer inspection shows it's been used as a battleaxe in more than one skirmish :o
[/quote]

Heh. Sounds like a keeper. But if for any reason you consider moving it on... :ph34r:

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1441232796' post='2857212']
Even better my gaffer texted this morning saying they were letting me go so I had plenty time today for playing :lol:
[/quote]

Perfect day then, really. :D

Edited by discreet