Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Trace Elliot Series 6 GP12 Head £180

Rhys

I bought this head just over a year ago and to be honest I've only used it a couple of times so It's time to offload it. Only used a couple of times in the space of a year. It's in okay condition, couple of scratches on Input gain and Output level knobs. I can get pictures up tonight.

Specs:

Trace Elliot GP12Ah200
200w @ 4ohms, solid state
12 band graphic EQ and Pre-Shape (boost of lows and highs, cuts the mids)
passive and active inputs, noise reduction
front panel XLR out
Gain and Volume
input limiter lights
headphone jack
effects loop

No idea on how much I want for it, open to any offer really. My camera is broke so phone pictures will have to do.

Edited by Rhys

[quote name='Rhys' post='276044' date='Sep 3 2008, 09:44 AM']I bought this head just over a year ago and to be honest I've only used it a couple of times so It's time to offload it. Only used a couple of times in the space of a year. It's in okay condition, not mind but not ruined either. I can get pictures up tonight.

Thanks[/quote]
Hi Rhys,

Got any price idea, model number, wattage etc? Will help with potential interest!

Good luck :)

[quote name='Waldo' post='276816' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:25 AM']I'm interested in this, pictures/price pending :)[/quote]

Will get pictures up when I home tonight. I really don't know what I'm looking for with a price, open to any offer to be honest.

• 5 months later...

Hello,
I would like to buy your Trace Elliot
Can describe me it in my email or give me you phone number Please.
I live in Nice. Do you still have it ?
[email protected]
Tél : 0033 6 78 83 97 97

Bonjour,
J'habite à Nice et je cherche une trace Elliot.
Je pourais acheter le votre.
Confirmer moi par email que vous l'avez encore.
[email protected]
Tél : 0033 6 78 83 97 97

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realised that this head was the first Trace I ever plugged into (this style, not exact one lol!).
I was but a wee noob back then and remember how funny I found it that the amp tells you to "increase gain"...LOL an amp that tells you to turn up!!!
Then the years later I would use many an amp but every time I plugged into a Trace the same awesome tone came out...Mmmm...

Not looking for this head though so...have a bump! :)

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='495256' date='May 22 2009, 03:27 PM']All i want to know is if it's still available cos i'm really interested in buying it
so let me know[/quote]

Send em a PM man, it'll grab attention every time a new page is loaded. :)