Why become a member? ×

Just had a nice surprise

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1439839089' post='2846183']
Roger, if I have offended you in the past , I am really , truly and utterly sorry . No , please no ! If there is anything I can do to make it up to you , please advise .
Please ,please do not send it ;(
[/quote]i want your car, your best 3 basses, your Wallet and your wife otherwise its on it way!!

Honestly Roger, it was a combination of an iTunes update on my Mac mini snow leopard , and the latest update on my iPhone 5 s .
I ignored previous updates on my phone , due to space issues . I removed some apps to allow for it .
That's all I know . Result!;)
What I think that could have contributed to it , is the backlash that made Apple move their as@s and make it easier to remove .

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1439844454' post='2846247']
Honestly Roger, it was a combination of an iTunes update on my Mac mini snow leopard , and the latest update on my iPhone 5 s .
I ignored previous updates on my phone , due to space issues . I removed some apps to allow for it .
That's all I know . Result!;)
What I think that could have contributed to it , is the backlash that made Apple move their as@s and make it easier to remove .
[/quote]i really miss the ol memorex C90 cassettes when you could record over stuff