Why become a member? ×

2 Ruined New Bass Days

Thunderbird

Well a bit of an update Reidys MD rang me up this morning which I really appreciated as the guy was actually on holiday :) we had a very good chat on the phone and he was also unhappy with the service which I had received and has promised me that he will do everything he can to put things right which I think he will as he seemed genuinely upsest about what had happened and he actually seemed like a nice chap :) I have also spoken with John at Reidys who is the shop manager and again he really seemed like a nice bloke and is helping me out he did not know about the issue in the first place and was unhappy about it also. So all is looking good now and I feel much happier having it sorted out and speaking to a couple of nice guys who did not give me any BS or pass the buck so a big thumbs up to Paul and John from Reidys hopefully all is sorted now :)

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1435314093' post='2807523']
Well a bit of an update Reidys MD rang me up this morning which I really appreciated as the guy was actually on holiday :) we had a very good chat on the phone and he was also unhappy with the service which I had received and has promised me that he will do everything he can to put things right which I think he will as he seemed genuinely upsest about what had happened and he actually seemed like a nice chap :)....[/quote]

[quote name='Big_Stu' timestamp='1435181739' post='2806384']If it was me I'd be writing a letter in the manner of your OP to "Paul Nuttall", MD of Reidy's. He's a good guy in my experience and has run the place since at least the early 70's to my certain knowledge.....[/quote]

Well I did say :P - it could well be God help any of the staff who get a name check for messing you around. He is a "nice chap" and is also very proactive when he's in the shop, though to be fair I think keyboards is his personal strong suit IIRC.