Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender American Standard Precision Bass - Ltd Finish
£925

nickcarey

SOLD - Fender American Standard Precision Bass - Ltd Finish

The bass is in as new / ex display condition with no marks or dings. Even the case is immaculate and includes the original packaging.

The bass was bought as an additional bass to go with my two other basses. In the end I have decided to just stick with my two other basses. It has has very little use hence it being in such good condition. The bass has only been played a few times in my home.

The bass is finished in a limited colour combination with a mystic blue body and a maple neck. The bass also comes with an awesome sounding custom 60s pickup. This bass is limited as Fender no longer produce it with a mystic blue body and a maple fingerboard.

The original strings are still fitted and still sound new. The bridge or action on this bass have not been adjusted since the bass was delivered. It is setup perfectly.

The bass includes all the stock accessories (in the original packaging) including a Fender lead, strap, truss rod adjuster, bridge adjuster, cleaning cloth and flight case key.

Serial Number: US12314136

Would consider trading for a Gibson SG Bass.

My messenger isn't working properly so you're best getting me directly on: [email protected]
If you have any questions please feel free to ask via email or by posting a question.
If you post a question on BC it may take me a day or two to get back to you :)

Edited by nickcarey