Why become a member? ×

£100 for a wooden box with a few holes and and Ashdown logo anybody?

[quote name='ped' post='272459' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:34 PM']To be honest I would probably just blow you away at the bash, public execution stylee.

Might buy this cab to put your carcass inside and punt it back on eBay for a tenner ;0)

ped[/quote]

bwahahah! but you don't know what I look like, yet I, the master of all things, know what YOU look like, so I do believe that no-one'll be popping anything into MY bottom...I'll be the bottom popping one around here.

...wait, that's not such a good thing is it :)

MB1. :)
Now back on again!.....Collection only.........Starting Price......£70! :huh:
....................must have thought nobody had seen it! ...........".Here!....Have you seen my Washboard?"...:huh:

Edited by MB1

[quote name='hookys6stringbass' post='275936' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:48 PM']Come on then you f***ers i'll take you all on!!! (apart from those who supported me) you want some do ya :) It wasn't £100 tho mofo ermmm may be I should of put it up as a buy it now....[/quote]

It was £70 + £30 postage.

Personally I think that is too much but I do like the idea of using it as a novalty coffee table.

[quote name='hookys6stringbass' post='276002' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:25 AM']Your wrong there mate it was collection only.. I was trying to save myself the hassel of wrapping it!!![/quote]

Hey Hooky

I believe it is I that should bear the brunt of your wrath, as I was the instigator of this thread! I underestimated the value of the framework for an Ashdown cab, and as you can see I was shot down by several members! Did you manage to shift it?

Apologies for any offence caused, feel free to gimme a verbal bitchslap if you like!

*big apologetic mug of cybertea held out as a peace offering*

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='276005' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:31 AM']Seriously though if I had the room it would make a great table (don't think the missus would agree)[/quote]
Indeed they do and I will have one myself when I've built the amp sleeve for the er, amp and whipped it out. Mine will be better though, it will have redundant speakers in it, be heavier and have an annoying speaker wire & jack plug poking out of the top for the baby or cats to play with. And it will undoubtably annoy the missus more, which when you get to my age son, is a right brucie. :)

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='276014' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:59 AM']Hey Hooky

I believe it is I that should bear the brunt of your wrath, as I was the instigator of this thread! I underestimated the value of the framework for an Ashdown cab, and as you can see I was shot down by several members! Did you manage to shift it?

Apologies for any offence caused, feel free to gimme a verbal bitchslap if you like!

*big apologetic mug of cybertea held out as a peace offering*[/quote]

No offence caused mate- in fact I found some of the comments very amusing! i've got a few days left yet and quite a few watchers (bet its you lot waiting to rip the piss again :) )

Thanks for the tea

I sold a empty combo unit a few months ago. It was for a Trace Elliot 4x10 combo and I was hoping to get about £50 for it. Ended up with £10.50! And I undercooked the postage on it. So by the time I'd wrapped it and sent it I was left with about £3.

Maybe selling it as firewood would have been better - but then again it's Trace, so I'd never do that!

Best of luck hookey!