Why become a member? ×

Hohner B Bass 6 Now Sold
£150

Sambrook

[attachment=194195:P1010194.JPG] [attachment=194196:P1010195.JPG]

I bought this recently off Ebay to test a theory. It's a really nice instrument, quite light, not neck heavy, well made, Hipshot licensed tuners. 2 soapbar humbuckers, with separate volumes and a stacked active bass/treble operated by a switch. It also has a dial on the control cavity cover to balance the passive output with the active. This is a great feature- I use it passively, with the active set to boost the back pickup, which is a bit weak on it's own. Different tones easily available with the two volumes.

In very good condition, three very small dings in the lacquer, that's it. I've used up my quota on pics for now, but I'll put more up when I've sorted it.
£150 plus postage, or maybe meet up somewhere halfway, depending. Any question, please ask. Cheers...

Edited by Sambrook

This is an absurdly low price for an awesome bass. I've had two and still have one otherwise I'd be crawling to Cumbria pushing the price in pennies with my nose. GLWTS.

Edited by lownote12

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1434207966' post='2797637']
This is an absurdly low price for an awesome bass. I've had two and still have one otherwise I'd be crawling to Cumbria pushing the price in pennies with my nose. GLWTS.
[/quote]

If I hadn't just spent all my spare cash on an amp, I'd race you. Got some gigs coming up in the next few weeks. If this is still here.....

Edited by MoJo

My main gigging bass for years (and years) was B Bass V (5 string version of this) and it was a real hum-dinger of an instrument.

Neck-through construction and a lovely active EQ circuit with nice, narrow string spacing.

If I could justify the purchase of another bass then this would already have gone by now.

Edited by paul_5