Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Moon Larry Graham Bass - WITHDRAWN

Bass is the place

[attachment=12627:25082008261.jpg][attachment=12625:moon1.jpg]80's Larry Graham Moon Bass - £800 with skb case. Pre-ebay listing for bass chatters.

MY SINCERE APPOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN THIS BASS, ALAS, I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP HER, I'VE REALISED THAT I MIGHT LIVE TO REGRET PARTING WITH SUCH A RARE INSTRUMENT.

Edited by Bass is the place

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='269572' date='Aug 25 2008, 04:25 PM']Out of pure curiosity more than serious interest, are you offering cash adjustment if you find the right Smith?

FWIW, Mark King sold his a while ago. :)[/quote]

That's correct, a cash adjustment will almost certainly come in to play!

Mark King ripped the frets out of his......and thinking about it his was probably just the stock version.

[quote name='rootn5th' post='270654' date='Aug 26 2008, 11:20 PM']Nice bass, if only I had the cash or a Smith I didnt want. Bumptastic![/quote]
A Smith ma'am? Don't be a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=3"]stranger[/url]! :)

• 4 months later...

[quote name='Bass is the place' post='269544' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:42 PM'][attachment=12627:25082008261.jpg][attachment=12625:moon1.jpg]80's Larry Graham Moon Bass - £800 with skb case. Pre-ebay listing for bass chatters.

MY SINCERE APPOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN THIS BASS, ALAS, I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP HER, I'VE REALISED THAT I MIGHT LIVE TO REGRET PARTING WITH SUCH A RARE INSTRUMENT.[/quote]

hi man, let me know if you change your mind on this one and/or if your intereste in my Bacchus 5 for sale. cheers