Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision 51 Reissue (CIJ) SOLD
£525

Muppet

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]This a Crafted in Japan 1951 Reissue Precision Bass from 2003 in butterscotch. It has been fitted with a Seymour Duncan SCPB-1 single coil vintage pickup (I can provide the original instead if required) and genuine Fender bridge and pickup covers. It has also had a replacement paper-in-oil capacitor fitted. There is a ding on top horn as shown in photos. It has reverse tuners, string though and vintage two saddle bridge. It's a slab body, ash I think, with a maple neck. Strung with 45-105 flats just as it should be. Comes with old but usable hard case.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial,]Would prefer to meet up rather than post - I'm based in Huntingdon but can deliver localish or Milton Keynes.[/font][/color]

Thank you for looking. Steve

Edited by Muppet

[quote name='Black Coffee' timestamp='1432583427' post='2783047']
Nice piece of kit this, always wanted to own one of these but I need five strings and I'd just end up selling it again.

GLWTS
[/quote]
Thank you very much.

If it helps I'll buy you a B string and include it in the case? ;)

[quote name='Muppet' timestamp='1432583730' post='2783053']

Thank you very much.

If it helps I'll buy you a B string and include it in the case? ;)
[/quote]

I could string it B to D and go with that I suppose.

Really tempting to just have the satisfaction of playing for a while, but I will end up moving it on again.