Why become a member? ×

Please delete

mr.sibs

[quote name='bunjy' post='268564' date='Aug 23 2008, 06:49 PM']£95 brand new....£80 seems a bit too close to that. I want one, but there's a slight chance I may move it on if I don't end up using much, and without a box or manual...paying a tiny bit more for a brand new resalable product seems more sensible.[/quote]

thanks for that, prefer it in a pm though, I think £80 shipped is reasonable and il stick with that price cheers

i think what mr sibs refers to is the sellers right to sell an item at the value they think its worth.if anyone else has an opinion about that price and they feel the need to comment it should be sent via pm and not in the op's thread.it's an open forum but doesnt give anyone the right to wreck somebody's sale beacause of an opinion. :)

[quote name='Toasted' post='268817' date='Aug 24 2008, 11:43 AM']I'd also like to add, bunjy is way-off mark. I think £80 is a great deal for this. This pedal as an investment is a good one - they will only rise in value.[/quote]

Then surely if its an investement, getting an item with all the add ons at a fraction extra is a sensible suggestion/consideration from bungjy?

Everyone's right though, if it sold on here for the same price it should, and will do again.

Good Luck with the sale.

[quote name='Toasted' post='268817' date='Aug 24 2008, 11:43 AM']This pedal as an investment is a good one - they will only rise in value.[/quote]

Sorry to go off track slightly but.......you think this toasted?
I have one that's still in its box and with manual etc....great pedal really, so interesting to see that It might be a collectable or something in a number of years time!

Good luck with the sale!

Si

[quote name='Sibob' post='268825' date='Aug 24 2008, 11:58 AM']Sorry to go off track slightly but.......you think this toasted?
I have one that's still in its box and with manual etc....great pedal really, so interesting to see that It might be a collectable or something in a number of years time!

Good luck with the sale!

Si[/quote]

Yeah, I think so. They're not made anymore. "Famous" musicians are using them (KT Tunstall). I think this about all the AKAI pedals in that enclosure: Deep Impact, Unibass and Headrush.

Joe.

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='268974' date='Aug 24 2008, 05:40 PM']Stu, I definitely still have the instructions for this somewhere and I will attempt to dig them out over the rest of this long weekend.[/quote]

To confirm, I have fished these out of the box I thought they were in. I can either send them to you Stu or the new owner.

• 3 weeks later...