Why become a member? ×

Please withdraw as I've come to my senses.ebs evolution neo pro line cabs a pair ,
£420

kevvo66

Withdrawn as to many stupid offers they may be back but I very much doubt it £600 cabs each and the offer were pitiful.!!!.Due to serious gas , I'm putting these great cabs up for sale ,bought off this very parish but im going back to one cab I think only downside is one of the side handles is wobbly but not loose easy fix and no ebs logo believe they fall off anyhow 27lb in weight 250 watt per cab @8 ohms and a lovely sound with any head well obviously not a knackered amp not intrested in trades sale only and I want to sell as a pair .as I don't want to upset them will now sell separately at £210 a piece or will trade for a nice 5 stringer or nice amp err no idea why the pics are on there side ! Would prefer collection or could meet up any trial welcome unless you sort your own courier I could box them up securley .any questions ask away. Thanks kev

Edited by kevvo66

Serious bargain alert :gas:!! These cabs are £599 new - 'each'!! Can't recommend them highly enough - tiny stage footprint, smooth vast frequency range - in fact they are also fantastic :mellow: as PA cabs, Keyboard, guitar, upright and you should hear a CD, mp3 or Ipod etc through them - so Hi Fi esque!!

They are great alone, but as a pair, drawing the maximum power from most amps running at 4ohms they are sublime!!

The spring loaded handles can be obtained from EBS in a matter of days for around £15 - delivered and take around five minutes to change.

Someone is going to be a very happy bunny :D!! GLWTS