Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Eden Nemesis NSP115 1x15” cabs, £130 apiece or £240 the pair
£130

Rich

**SOLD**

Up for sale are my two Eden Nemesis NSP115 1x15" cabs. Serial numbers 0603N01xx and 0604N03xx would suggest they were made in March and April 2006. One was bought brand new by me later that year from the Bass Centre in London; the other was a direct swap 2 years later for the NSP210 I bought at the same time. See [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/18165-eden-nemesis-nsp115-cabinet/page__view__findpost__p__185886"]this thread[/url] for the actual deal..!

Stock image:

Larger factory image on [url="http://c1.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/NSP-115USA-75dfe866125212ee296c4d249e9c53bd.jpg"]this link[/url]. I will try to post pics of my actual cabs if requested, but they don't look any different to these! :)

Original specs:[list]
[*]Handling: 250W RMS
[*]Frequency Response: 38Hz - 18kHz ±2dB
[*]Sensitivity: 100dB SPL@1W1M
[*]Impedance: 8Ω
[*]Dimensions: 24¾" x 17¼" x 16¼" / 630 x 440 x 413mm
[*]Weight: 32 lbs. / 14.5 kg
[/list]
So as you can see, they are small, light and loud! I've been using them either singly or in a pair with my G-B Shuttle 6.0, but my band's not loud and the amp volume has never been past 4, so the cabs have barely ever broken a sweat. The horn has no attenuator, but personally I have never found this to be a problem. If you find it's too bright, it's a simple job to temporarily disable the horn.
Aesthetically, they are in excellent condition with no tears to the carpet on either cab. The grilles are neither scratched nor dented. A few light scuffs to the corners and end handles, as you'd expect really. Functionally they are both perfect.
They've served me proud, but a downsizing & a need for cash says they have to go.

Cash on collection is preferable, PayPal gift is acceptable.
Because of their size and the fact that I no longer have the original boxes, they are purely [u]COLLECTION ONLY[/u], ideally from Chippenham/Swindon. I'm prepared to travel within reason, Reading or Bristol for example. PM me for other location queries and maybe we can arrange something. But I will NOT courier. Sorry.
I'm asking what I think is a ludicrous bargain price of [b]£130[/b]. This is incredibly cheap so please don't make daft offers. I'm after a sale only, so [u]no trades please[/u].

You KNOW it makes sense. G'wan. :)

One cab now on hold.
One still available, at a ridiculous bargain price. 130 quid for a loud and fantastically lightweight 1x15 cab in superb condition? it's a steal.

As stated, they're both on hold -- one for landwomble and the other for another buyer. I am away from home so I can't arrange dely/collection till next week. I'll update the ad if anything falls through.

• 3 weeks later...