Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass 60s (Olympic White)
£230

Hank Scorpio

Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass 60s - £230 including postage

I think everyone knows about these by now - incredibly good value for money, very nice playing and sounding instruments. Nearly mint, used minimally at home and practice since purchasing new in December of last year. Didn't need a Jazz then, but played it in the shop and couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, I still don't [i]need[/i] a Jazz, but I do need some extra money, so here we are.

Any questions please ask, or PM me. Photos available on request. Just looked it over and can't see any dings, knocks, bumps, scratches etc. I seem to be naturally gravitating towards single pickup basses, if I enjoyed dual pup instruments more, I'd be keeping it.

Feedback link in signature.

[attachment=190786:IMAG0480.jpg]

Wonderful basses - played USA Fenders that don't feel or sound as good as the Squier CVs. They really got it right with these basses. I think they have even discontinued some of the models as they were impacting on MIM and USA Fender sales! Best of luck with the sale anyway - whoever buys this is getting a great bass :)

[quote name='acidbass' timestamp='1430416040' post='2761259']
Wonderful basses - played USA Fenders that don't feel or sound as good as the Squier CVs. They really got it right with these basses. I think they have even discontinued some of the models as they were impacting on MIM and USA Fender sales! Best of luck with the sale anyway - whoever buys this is getting a great bass :)
[/quote]

They certainly are great instruments, maybe even the best available at their price point!

Still available.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...