Why become a member? ×

Sire V7 5 string

fluffo

They look great, love the white/maple, has anyone got one?? please tell me how good are they??
For example theres KSD 605 5 string jazz on here at around £400 mark.
What one to go for, not sayng I want the KSD just an example for quality.

Edited by fluffo

Maybe on day,out of stock til july and ive just spent up on a passive german corvette 5er
Will try my best when they are back in stock
They sound and look great better than fender standard jazz 5er ,lakland dj5 and even sandberg california tt jazz 5,which ive had recently.i havnt even tried a sire but from audio and youtube clips they seem better to me than the jazzes ive mentioned

I just wonder if the second run will have the same quality and sound everyone is raving about.

I am considering the option of going for the 4 string version of the V7 but found that they are sold out until summer.

Edited by Byo

I've got the white/tort 5. Unbelievable value for the money...just get one when you can. Not only do they look great but they sound amazing too including both passive & the pre amp is the most useful I've ever used...I still think I'm dreaming when I pick it up...it's even got a tight B string on a 34" scale. 🍒