Why become a member? ×

TRADED
£1370

gillento

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Selling/trading my Sadowksy MV5. [/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Out of my 6 Sados (NYC and Metro) this has been the lightest (3,7kg / lbs 8.15)[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]It is a very early Metro (SN 360) but I have had it upgraded with the VTC to the specs of nowadays.[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Action and playabilty is superb on this one.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]There are some dings and dongs and some missing finish on the neck just opposite the 5th and 7th fret.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]comes with original case (not quite mint anymore)[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Selling this one as I only play passive basses nowaydays as they fir my musical situation better[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]so: [/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]ash/maple[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Sadowksy humcancelling PUs[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Sadowsky preamp with VTC[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]60’s PU spacing[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][b][size=4]3,7 kg / lbs 8.15[/size][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]w. original case[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]1900€ / 1370£ shipping incl.[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4](part ex) trades: passive 5 string P or PJ, Reverend Rumblefish RL5 or Brad Houser BH5, G&L L2500 or Sadowsky Metro PJ5[/size][/size][/font]

Edited by gillento