Why become a member? ×

FS: TC Electronic RH750 Bass Head - Sold
£540

Scooby

I acquired this in a trade recently and have to acknowledge it is an awesome amp. There is so much tonal variation to hand and the power is just phenomenal. The idea was for this to be my back-up amp head but it is far too good to have sitting around as a spare! Two things to note, because of the increased power consumption and output, unlike the other RH heads, the fan of the 750 is always on - loads about this on the TC Electronic web site - it is whisper quiet but a little unexpected if you were used to the silence of their other heads. Secondly, there are a couple of very, very slight scuffs on the underside of the amp head - nothing detrimental at all and, obviously, cannot be seen. There are [b]no[/b] issues with any of the controls as all of the control knobs and small buttons (memory 1,2,3, shift and mute) have all been replaced, under warranty, with the latest upgrade design by TC Electronic.

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Scooby' timestamp='1425644604' post='2709320']
I acquired this in a trade recently...
[/quote]

"Recently"?? It was only last week! :o You're as bad as me... :D Hope this one finds a loving home soon, as it is indeed a great amp.

[quote name='Mudpup' timestamp='1426325457' post='2716888']
Any interest in a trade for a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2?
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but not one for me :) May consider a trade for a Barefaced cab though...

I noticed there was a slight crack in one of the 'memory' buttons - phoned TC Electronic and the head has just had all of the buttons and control knobs replaced with the latest design/upgrades...all under warranty (expires January 2016). So, grab yourself a great amp with upgrades :D

These are great little amps. I had mine for sale, as it was just being kept as a backup for my Shuttle 9.2. Used it for a couple of gigs with my new Sire MM V7 bass and was so impressed I promptly withdrew it and have been using it again ever since! GLWTS!

[quote name='ern500evo' timestamp='1427389324' post='2729821']
These are great little amps. I had mine for sale, as it was just being kept as a backup for my Shuttle 9.2. Used it for a couple of gigs with my new Sire MM V7 bass and was so impressed I promptly withdrew it and have been using it again ever since! GLWTS!
[/quote]

An impressive amp indeed
Anyone want to be impressed by an impressive amp at an impressive price?