Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN*
£2000

4 candles

[color=#333333]Howdy Peoples![/color]

[color=#333333]Regrettably I’m putting up some of my collection for sale in order to raise funds to finance the purchase of a new car as mine has gone caput!!! [/color]

[color=black]We have here a really super bass, a limited production team built '70s P-Bass made for especially for the Messe music show in Frankfurt. Finished in Nitrocelulose copper finish with light relicing [/color]

[color=black]This bass features an extra-light two-piece Ash body-59P bass shaped which a world away from the very heavy Ash that Fender often used in this period. Superlightweight and resonant is this.[/color]

[color=black]The neck is one-piece light tinted quartersawn Maple, with micarta black face dot inlays and side dots. The neck is the smae as the custom Pino Palladino profle measuring .860" at the 1st fret and .985" at the 12th fret. And it feels great!. There is a worn finish to the rear of the neck.[/color]

[color=black]The fingerboard radius and fretwire are vintage spec. Powered along by A Fender Custom Shop '59-'62 P-Basss pickup for that old school thump.[/color]

[color=black]The body has been lightly relicked and the Tuning keys are vintage nickel relicked and have a lovely aged patena. The [/color]

[color=black]Currently strung with flats!! What else[/color]

[color=#333333]Complete with fender case, hardware and custom shop certificate, [/color]

[color=#333333]Collection from Birmingham only, [/color]

[color=#333333]Sorry but I’m not looking for trades, many thanks for looking[/color]

Edited by 4 candles