Why become a member? ×

Band merch

davidlovellbass

[quote name='joeystrange' timestamp='1423954964' post='2690959']
We get our shirts from http://www.monsterscreenprints.com
Awesome Merch have pretty much everything else covered.
[/quote]

Get our Ts here too. Once you paybthr screen price though you dont have to pay that again.
Our CDs are from some place in Ken. Amazing quality and price.

For what it's worth. I've got a big bag in my garage of unsold merchandise from an old band, and the problem was the diversity of offerings. It's mostly small t shirts, ladies skinny fit t shirts and ladies spaghetti strap vests. My top tip would be to go for unisex cut shirts and make sure you have plenty of big sizes. We always sold the XXL and XL early doors, and if your fan base is likely to be the wrong side of 40, there are plenty of us with waist sizes now which used to be our chest sizes when we were 18.

And if you have the capacity to carry one of those fold out display boards, I found it was agood idea to get that out and up before the band set up, as anybody coming in early can check out the merch even before the band play. We always found it meant we sold loads of tees and CDs after the first set. Also, you can never have enough sharpies for signing CDs, and the silver ones write well on black shirts.

Edited by The Admiral