Why become a member? ×

Anyone returned a bass to Thomann?

Funky Dunky

I returned a defective bass recently, so that cost me nothing (other than the £40 I lost on the exchange rate!), but if you are simply returning because you are unhappy I assume it will cost the full price of your courier of choice, or perhaps a fixed charge if Thomann arrange it.

Go to http://THO.MN/RETRN then enter your account details and the reason why and they send an email with the address labels.

I wasn't getting an exchange. But I think you should go for a "return" and then buy as a separate transaction.

Edited by Grangur

You can request that they collect the bass from you. When I wanted to return a defective bass last year, they provided me with the shipping labels with instructions to take it to the post office. However, the post office were unable to process it and the bar code wasn't scanning. I contacted Thomann and asked if they could collect and they arranged this.

As others have said, if the instrument is defective, you won't pay for return shipping. If returning because you don't like it, you have the option to pay upfront for return shipping or for them to arrange it, collect and then deduct the £15 (or so) shipping from your refund, which is easier.

Edited by Green Alsatian