Why become a member? ×

TOKAI Rockinbetter FireGlo SOLD --SOLD

2x18

[attachment=11893:TOKAI_1.JPG][attachment=11894:TOKAI_2.JPG][attachment=11895:TOKAI_3.JPG][attachmen
t=11896:TOKAI_4.JPG][attachment=11897:TOKAI_9.JPG]

Having changed over fully to Short Scale ( 2 x Mustangs 1 x Gibson Supreme and Superb Landing L1 Bass ) I have decided to put up for sale my Tokai Rockinbetter
Last one of these on Ebay ( Jetglow ) made £311.00 without a case! So I am offering Basschatters first dibs for my excellent Fireglow model ( With spare TRC ) and a very good ABS case

For only £295.00 Collected from Leeds or £275.00 with gig bag instead of case ( collected )

Its also fitted with a nearly new set of TI Flats. You are welcome to come and try this beauty!

Will.

Edited by 2x18

If it were JetGlo, I wouldn't be able to resist, credit crunch or not. Saw one in the window of Salop Music Centre in Wellington, Telford and thought, "If that plays as well as it looks, I have to have one"...£399

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dazco' post='272401' date='Aug 29 2008, 11:39 AM']Grrr. I have no way of getting there.[/quote]

Will drive over and deliver to Preston for £310.00 in case or £290 in Gig Bag!

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='272432' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:14 PM']Will drive over and deliver to Preston for £310.00 in case or £290 in Gig Bag!

Will.[/quote]
LOL, there is no way you would let a sale drop for the sake of a tenner. AND we have not even haggled on the price.

But I do not wish to barter with you like a second rate Tunisian, so the deal is done.

Couple of questions though.

Are the pics recent?

What is an ABS case?

What is the fitted TRC?

Cheers Will

[quote name='dazco' post='272458' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:33 PM']LOL, there is no way you would let a sale drop for the sake of a tenner. AND we have not even haggled on the price.

But I do not wish to barter with you like a second rate Tunisian, so the deal is done.

Couple of questions though.

Are the pics recent?

What is an ABS case?

What is the fitted TRC?

Cheers Will[/quote]

Hi Daz
Its going to cost me a lot more than a tenner to drive to Preston and back mate ( I drive a big thirsty Merc 4 X 4 )

Yes -- the pics were taken on the day of first posting on the Forum and its not been out of the case since!

An ABS case is a Moulded case similar to the Genuine Ricky case as shown in my photies! But mines not a Ricky one!

TRC is the Truss Rod Cover! Mine is fitted with a Ricky one and the original Rockingbetter is also supplied.

I suggest we move to PM to make arrangements! if you are still interested.

Regards

Will.

Edited by 2x18