Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fuzzrocious Darkest Driving
£260

Bearfist

Not particularly happy about this but i'm letting these go, they're just not getting the use they deserve.

[s][b]Rat Tail - £105 posted[/b][/s][b] Sold[/b]

Rat Tail i bought second hand, the guy said it was a couple of months old so that would make it about 6 or 7 months old now. This is with the second distortion mod. Works perfectly but some of the paint around the inputs is worn/slightly chipped and the nut holding the 9v input is slightly scuffed up, not sure what happened there but everything is nice and tight and all works fine.

[attachment=181223:photo.JPG] [attachment=181222:photo 5.JPG] [attachment=181221:photo 4.JPG]

[s][b]Darkest Driving - £125 posted[/b][/s][b] Sold[/b]

This i may withdraw, really unsure about selling as it is an amazing pedal, i ordered this and in the time it took to build and ship i found a couple of other bits and this probably wont get the use it deserves. Its brand new, i opened the box 2 weeks ago, its not left the house yet, its perfect! With that in mind its not going cheap but your still avoiding the wait time, shipping cost and tax.

[attachment=181220:photo 3.JPG] [attachment=181219:photo 2.JPG] [attachment=181218:photo 1.JPG]

Looking for a sale only although i am after a Micro Thumpinator so would consider that plus cash.

Edited by Bearfist

£5 off the Rat Tail bump....

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1421516165' post='2662186']
I'd like to see the rest of that pedalboard :)
[/quote]

Here you go Gaz, :)

[attachment=181450:photo (3).JPG]

Its getting there... Got a Cog TK-421-X in the post to replace the Rat Tail when it sells and still got a Proton sized hole to fill next to the Doom.

[quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] i ordered this and in the time it took to build and ship i found a couple of other bits and this probably wont get the use it deserves[/font][/color]
[/quote]

so based on the pedalboard you posted, in the length of time the DD took to build you discovered Darkglass ;) ? nice collection!

[quote name='The Badderer' timestamp='1422894875' post='2678003']
so based on the pedalboard you posted, in the length of time the DD took to build you discovered Darkglass ;) ? nice collection!
[/quote]

Cheers, and sort of, i had hoped to find a way to get them to play nicely but discovering the Knightfall 66 was the nail in the coffin, i just cant find a use for this with the stuff i'm doing.

I'm gonna knock this down to £125 if that temps anyone, not sure how much lower i could face going on this thing.