Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Supercompact Gen 3
£500

siphillips

Thinking of selling my barefaced super compact Gen 3 which is 4month old. It's has the gloth finish which cost me more ( but looks cool as). Can is pretty much mint the handle clip popped off but Alex advised it should push back in with the correct tools. It however doesn't stop the handle from working. Comes with original box and packaging from barefaced.

I have another barefaced cab which is enough for the gigs I have so no longer need this. No trades sorry as I would like to buy a car. Buyer will pay shipping

Cheers

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1421269394' post='2659272']...Just watch out for the 36 hour bumping rule ;)...
[/quote]

Indeed. 35[sup]1[/sup]/[sub]2[/sub] hours. Tsk tsk. Now, if I were a Mod... :mellow:

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1421271456' post='2659313']

Indeed. 35[sup]1[/sup]/[sub]2[/sub] hours. Tsk tsk. Now, if I were a Mod... :mellow:
[/quote]

Unless I can't count it was 12 hours ;)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1421303736' post='2659526']
Unless I can't count it was 12 hours ;)
[/quote]

You're right, of course. Darned am/pm system again. Why can't we have the correct 24h00 clock like real folks, eh..?
Now then, where's my Mod's hat, black book and pencil..? Hmm...

Hi sorry for the late reply not been very well over the last week ( kidney issues ). I will hopefully have pictures up tonight the cab is currently at a friends recording studio I'm playing to collect it tonight.

It's basically a small chrome cover which is on ethier side of the strap handle. Doesnt stop its function.

Si