Why become a member? ×

Larry Graham on Everything Audio part 2

paul_5

Anybody else sign up for the Waves 'Everything Audio' online video and catch Larry Graham laying down some funk with his drummer?

Then completely f***ing it up with a NAAAASSSSSTTTYYYYY fuzz pedal and phase shifter?

I was embarrassed to watch it. :(

It ridiculousness that after 40 years Sly and Larry can't get it together. I know Sly will never be able to perform like he did back in the day. However there is no good reasons these guys can't be civil to each other. There are tons of videos with all the original members together and Larry is always absent.

How many other 60s bands are there where all the original members are still alive? Not many.

Blue

As far as playing bass and vocals Larry is a once in a life time artist. So is that guy in Level 42.

Edited by blue

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1421031566' post='2656426']
However there is no good reasons these guys can't be civil to each other.
[/quote]I

In the past I've been screwed by guys I played with and I'll never have anything to do with them again.

I know exactly how Larry feels.

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1421055519' post='2656508']
I

In the past I've been screwed by guys I played with and I'll never have anything to do with them again.

I know exactly how Larry feels.
[/quote]

Yeah, your right. I remember back in 2009 I did a gig where the band had a 10.00 a pop cover charge at Shank Hall in Milwaukee. We took in a $1,000.00. Band leader took off with the money and the band members didn't get a cent.

It was the bands last gig, obviously.

Pick out the D-Bag. :lol:

Blue

Edited by blue