Why become a member? ×

Genz Streamliner 900 £350
£350

Lee-Man

Hey All,

I've seen something that I want, so this great amp has to go.

Not interested in offers, the amp is offered at this price as the blue light behind the valves sometimes doesn't light up (a common problem). I've spoken to Fender and they will repair under warrantee (its got 6 months warrantee left) and pay for the courier.

As the lights not bothered me (mostly it works) I've not got round to sorting it out. Other than that its in great condition.

Its available at this price for a quick sale as I need the money for another purchase. I'm not interested in trades or offers I'm afraid (as I said I'm trying to scrape the money together for something else).

I can get photos later for anyone interested.

Lee

[quote name='Lee-Man' timestamp='1420623746' post='2651331'] I've spoken to Fender and they will repair under warrantee (its got 6 months warrantee left) and pay for the courier.
[/quote]

Will the warranty apply to the new owner though? Often it only applies to the original owner...

Edited by Conan

I believe it does. I can get the lights sorted, but I need to sell this week and I expect it will take fender a couple of weeks to turn it round.

If I wasn't after the cash this week then I guess I could get them fixed and charge a bit more; average sales seem to be around the £400 mark. But like I say, its priced to sell.