Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Yamaha bb 1024 caramel brown. price drop £475-postage included
£500

thebuckets

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1427301679' post='2728597']
For what its worth I think a ton off for a newish bass is in the right ball park maybe this would shift faster elsewhere? GLWTS any way mate :)
[/quote]
cheers
you might be right, may have to be off to evilbay

Pms replied to.
Price drop to £475 I can't go lower i'm afraid

Still available, now on ebay and gumtree but id rather deal with one of you guys!

Pic of broken hand now in dropbox link-ouch! But might explain my reason for sale

Edited by thebuckets

[quote name='Dandelion' timestamp='1428312428' post='2740032']
Crikey! That is some break. Is it a crush injury, hammer perhaps?

Nice bass too..
[/quote]
Came off my road bike, its shortened my left ring finger metacarple, now looking to the ibanez sr range for closer string spacing/shallower neck

Edited by thebuckets

Hello Bri! Sorry to see you're having to sell this on and bad news about your accident mate :-(

Anyone considering buying this, Brian is a top bloke, buy with confidence ;-)

And thus, bump!

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1428572695' post='2742480']
Hello Bri! Sorry to see you're having to sell this on and bad news about your accident mate :-(

Anyone considering buying this, Brian is a top bloke, buy with confidence ;-)

And thus, bump!
[/quote]

Cheers for the kind words Bobby! If you don't want to take my word for how good the bb series are, have a word with Bobby he's very knowledgeable about these p bass killers

I picked up a BB425 a couple of weeks ago - and can't put it down! Can't recommend a BB highly enough. If the quality of the 400 series is anything to go by, I'd expect this to hold its own against a bass costing two or three times as much. Good job I'm now gasless!

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1428718444' post='2744086']
Well, I've never played a bad Yamaha, I can say that much and I have owned several BB'S. Not tried this model but I am certain it is the absolute nuts ;-)
[/quote]

So good you said it twice! :P And I had a little drool over the 405 in your sig - they don't seem to make them fretless any more :(

And you certainly would drool, ras ;-) It belonged once to BCer "Mojo" -he had an unlined ebony board put on it, it's lovely! My BB2000 is the one though, irreplaceable ;-) and I'm guessing the sound from Brian's 1024 here isn't a million miles away from it.

So, another bump for a great bass. Come and get it people!

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1428760844' post='2744346']
And you certainly would drool, ras ;-) It belonged once to BCer "Mojo" -he had an unlined ebony board put on it, it's lovely! My BB2000 is the one though, irreplaceable ;-) and I'm guessing the sound from Brian's 1024 here isn't a million miles away from it.

So, another bump for a great bass. Come and get it people!
[/quote]

Cheers Bobby and Ras you've helped make my thread a hot topic!

It was having a shot of Bobby's BB2000 that originally lead to me getting the 1024 and I think its as close to that classic tone as you could get. Pups are hot and its a proper rock monster!