Why become a member? ×

Playing in the states. Visa help needed

Jimryan

[quote name='dand666' timestamp='1418253829' post='2628608']
I actually need to get a Visa sorted asap as I'm due to be flying out for a cruise contract in Jan. I've been told i need to call the embassy in London and get it arranged asap! About £100 I think.
[/quote]

What's your ship? I was out this year on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas and hope to be away again very soon. I just need to sort it out with my agent. It's £100 for the C1/D visa needed for a ship, yes. Royal Caribbean reimbursed my visa cost though ($160) when I was onboard.

But yeah, to the OP, the only way you'd get away with your tour on a tourist visa would be to not take any gear with you and just say you're travelling with friends when you get to customs. But f*** that.

[quote name='AndyBob09' timestamp='1418257744' post='2628633']
What's your ship? I was out this year on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas and hope to be away again very soon. I just need to sort it out with my agent. It's £100 for the C1/D visa needed for a ship, yes. Royal Caribbean reimbursed my visa cost though ($160) when I was onboard.

But yeah, to the OP, the only way you'd get away with your tour on a tourist visa would be to not take any gear with you and just say you're travelling with friends when you get to customs. But f*** that.
[/quote]

Its a princess one. I've got the itinerary somewhere so I'll let you know!

Yeah I need to fill out a DS160 form first on-line, then take that to the interview.