Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** EBS Neo212 cabs (x2)
£800

Kiwi

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've decided to embark on a rationalisation of my purchases over the last 10 years as the cash is needed for another aspiration.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've had these cabs since 2008 and gigged them at small to medium gigs up until 2009 without any issues and since then home use only. I tried to think of analogies for how they sound - warm, growly yet sensitive but couldn't think of any that didn't bring my sexuality into question so I'm gonna leave it at that. But regardless, you can team them up with amps ranging from 100-600w for giggable volumes with confidence. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Their versatility and growl was the biggest selling point when I purchased them.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Features include:[/font][/color][list]
[*][size=4]Lightweight construction[/size]
[*][size=4]2x 12" cones plus adjustable tweeter[/size]
[*][size=4]24kg weight[/size]
[*][size=4]Speakon or jack inputs on the back which can be chained[/size]
[*][size=4]4 ohms each[/size]
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The science bit:[/font][/color]

Happy to split for £450 each.

The Trace Elliot V8 shown in the photo is for sale [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/249877-trace-elliot-v8-number-86100/"]separately[/url].

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades. I really need the cash for a non bass related purchase.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First person with the money gets the cabs. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A 10% deposit to secure the cabs is absolutely OK if you need to raise funds to purchase so long as the balance is paid within 30 days. Otherwise you risk losing the deposit.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If they don't sell on here within 4 or so weeks, they will be sold on commission through a selected bass retailer. So the cost of commission will be added to the cost of the amp.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection from SE London is preferred. However I can deliver within London/Kent/M25 south for the cost of Zipcar hire (£8.50/hour) subject to availability.[/font][/color] Edited by Kiwi
ohmage added

I owned a pair of these (are these they?) and they are superb cabs. Weight is easily manageable for a 2x12 cab and they coped with 1000w that my Bassbase 600 had the potential to put through them, I'm assuming these are 4 ohm!

I'd be hard pushed to choose between these EBS 212 and my recent Berg AE 212 as to which was the better (not best) but either are head and shoulders over some of the neo loaded cabs I have owned. ;)

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1416838131' post='2614067']
Where in London are you based ?
[/quote]
[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1416664960' post='2612457']
I'm in the Hither Green/Lee area.
[/quote]
*cough* ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...