Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Precision For Sale SOLD
£200

bassix

For sale is my vintage modified Precision Squier. The bass is in good condition with a couple of minor dings to the body caused by the previous owner but nothing major and no damage to the neck. Pickups have been upgraded to Seymour Duncan SPB-2's which bring an improved richness to the sound to my ears. The bass balances beautifully and weighs in at a respectable 8.5-9lbs.

This has been mainly used at home by me as the perfect backup for my Fender P but with Christmas around the corner and with losing my job money is a bit tight so away she goes.

This is a great example of why people rate the VM and CV Squiers so highly so is perfect for anyone wanting to try one out.

Not looking for trades currently but could probably be persuaded by an Orange bass terror head. Collection as always is desirable but happy to deliver at cost. Will be shipped with gig bag and boxed.

Any other questions let me know.

[attachment=176464:squier5.jpg]
[attachment=176465:squier4.jpg]
[attachment=176649:squier3.jpg]
[attachment=176650:squier2.jpg]
[attachment=176651:squier1.jpg]

Edited by bassix

That pickup looks more like the SBP-3, the quarter pounder. Which is exactly what I fitted in my VM P with the same finish. Great bass and light as hell, the weight rivals my guitarists strat and its a fantastic bass.

Good luck with the sale

• 3 weeks later...